I have been nominated for the Liebster award by Emma at Desserts and Decopage and I am delighted! Thank you Emma! Please hop across and have a look at her gorgeous blog!!
The rules for the award are very simple:
- link back to who nominated you – check!
- answer the 11 questions given – below!
- nominate 11 bloggers with 200 bloglovin’ followers or less – ooh! tricky!!
- give your nominated 11 questions to answer – hmm…thinking cap on…
Here are Emma’s questions…
1. Why did you start your blog? Because I do so many crafty and creative things and I wanted to share them with other like-minded people. I also really love reading about other people’s adventures in blogging.
2. Which social media site do you prefer and why? I like Facebook. I mainly like it because its what all my friends use so I can keep up with them all. Also I’m nosy. Haha!
3. Tea or Coffee? Definitely tea. No competition really.
4. Chocolate or Haribo? Chocolate every time!
5. What is your favourite clothing brand? Probably Joules. I love the style and all the fabrics!
6. If you could eat any type of food what would it be? Hmmm…not sure! I love most kinds of food! The kind I don’t have to cook myself is good…
7. Tablet, Laptop or Desktop? All three? Couldn’t like without my desktop but I have a tablet for reading and I also recently got a laptop from Mr B which I use a lot.
8. Dogs or Cats? CATS!!!
9. What made you choose your blog name? Originally I had intended to blog more about home improvement projects (I have since decided that I am no good at those! Lol!) so I used our address to make up the name.
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Probably not anywhere much different to where I am now…maybe I will be able to make cards full time?
11. If you were stuck on a desert island, what 3 items would you take and why? Argh! Only 3?? My husband, my cats and my camera
Now for my nominations…
- The Tiny Garden
- Blog Yvonne
- Office Supplies Never Broke My Heart
- Cuddlicious Creations
- Lexy’s Handmade Creations
- Cranberry Lime
- Everything Anna
- Ashcraft Creative
- Things Dee Loves
And finally my questions…
- What made you start a blog?
- What is the inspiration behind your blog name?
- Which is your favourite blog post (of your own) and why?
- If you could be doing anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
- What book are you currently reading?
- Cakes or biscuits?
- Sun or snow?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Where in the world do you live?
- Where in the world would you most like to visit?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Please share the blog-love and help us little bloggers reach a wider audience by following either through WordPress or by email! Thank you!